NEW BEGINNINGS MINISTRIES
HEAVEN'S WORD CHAT
TERMS OF CONDUCT
To maintain an environment conducive to quality chatting, please agree to the following basic guidelines and requests before using these chat rooms.
Heaven’s Word Chat rooms are inter-denominational, Bible-believing, Spirit-filled chat rooms. By entering, you agree to abide by the following simple common sense rules:
1. No inappropriate nicknames that we feel are inflammatory, vulgar, promotional, or rude will be allowed.
2. All rooms are moderated for foul language and commercialized promotional posting. Do not drop promotional URLS, signature files, or specifics that would lead people to your site.
3. Always be respectful of other users, the system, and the Moderators. Keep your language clean and decent. This includes personal inflammatory language as well as obscenities.
4. Links to adult content, pages with links to adult content, near adult content (including model and swimsuit sites), or messages describing anything against the law will be removed as soon as possible. Any discussion of those is off topic.
5. Email excerpts of ANY type or length are not allowed. There are no exceptions to this rule.
6. No press releases, newsletters, web pages, or copyrighted content is acceptable. Minor fair use excerpts of less than one paragraph (4 sentences) may be used if the content is publicly available on the Internet.
7. Comments of the Moderators do not necessarily reflect the opinions of New Beginnings Ministries.
8. This forum system is not a venue for personal or private vendettas. Keep your personal business as just that - personal. This forum is not a venue for the resolution of personal disputes with members, Moderators, Administrators, or companies.
9. We are not a debate forum or discussion group. Our chats are friendly and not meant to arouse offense or hurt feelings. There are places for those purposes, but this in not one of them.
10. Any on-site discussions with Moderators or Administrators related to board policy or actions may be shared with Administrators if we feel it is necessary.