The Resume of Jesus Christ
Address: Ephesians 1:20
Phone: Romans 10:13
Website: The Bible . Keywords: Christ, Lord, Savior and Jesus _____________________________________________________
My name is Jesus -The Christ. Many call me Lord! I've sent you my resume because I'm seeking the top management position in your heart. Please consider my accomplishments as set forth in my resume.
· I founded the earth and established the heavens, (See Proverbs 3:19)
· I formed man from the dust of the ground, (See Genesis 2:7)
· I breathed into man the breath of life, (See Genesis 2:7)
· I redeemed man from the curse of the law, (See Galatians 3:13)
· The blessings of the Abrahamic Covenant comes upon your life through me, (See Galatians 3:14)
· I've only had one employer, (See Luke 2:49).
· I've never been tardy, absent, disobedient, slothful or disrespectful.
· My employer has nothing but rave reviews for me, (See Matthew 3:15 -17)
Skills Work Experiences
· Some of my skills and work experiences include: empowering the poor to be poor no more, healing the brokenhearted, setting the captives free, healing the sick, restoring sight to the blind and setting at liberty them that are bruised, (See Luke 4:18).
· I am a Wonderful Counselor, (See Isaiah 9:6). People who listen to me shall dwell safely and shall not fear evil, (See Proverbs 1:33).
· Most importantly, I have the authority, ability and power to cleanse you of your sins,
(See I John 1:7-9)
· I encompass the entire breadth and length of knowledge, wisdom and understanding,
(See Proverbs 2:6).
· In me are hid all of the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, (See Colossians 2:3).
· My Word is so powerful; it has been described as being a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path, (See Psalms 119:105).
· I can even tell you all of the secrets of your heart, (See Psalms 44:21).
I was an active participant in the greatest Summit Meeting of all times, (See Genesis 1:26).
· I laid down my life so that you may live, (See II Corinthians 5:15).
· I defeated the archenemy of God and mankind and made a show of them openly,
(See Colossians 2:15).
· I've miraculously fed the poor, healed the sick and raised the dead!
· There are many more major accomplishments, too many to mention here. You can read them on my website, which is located at: www dot - the BIBLE. You don't need an Internet connection or computer to access my website.
· Believers and followers worldwide will testify to my divine healing, salvation, deliverance, miracles, restoration and supernatural guidance
Now that you've read my resume, I'm confident that I'm the only candidate uniquely qualified to fill this vital position in your heart. In summation, I will properly direct your paths, (See Proverbs 3:5-6), and lead you into everlasting life, (See John 6:47). When can I start? Time is of the essence, (See Hebrews 3:15).
Send this resume to everyone you know, you never know who may have an opening!
Thanks for your help.
This Resume of Jesus Christ was sent to my via email from my friend Nan. As I read through, it came to me that I should add the Scripture verses. Not wanting to change the foundation of someone else's design, I will add the verses in order below the message. They will not appear in biblical order, but in the order the author used. I pray this will touch you deeply.
There is no signature with the article, but if you can prove you wrote it, I'll be glad to credit you for it.
Ephesians 1:20: Which he performed in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places...
Romans 10:13: For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Proverbs 3:19: The Lord by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.
Genesis 2:7: And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground,
Genesis 2:7: and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Galatians 3:13: Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
Galatians 3:14: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Luke 2:49: And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?
Matthew 3:15-17: And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him. And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Luke 4:18: The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Isaiah 9:6: For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Proverbs 1:33: But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
I John 1:7-9: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Proverbs 2:6: For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
Colossians 2:3: In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
Psalm 119:105: Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Psalm 44:21: Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.
Genesis 1:26: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
II Corinthians 5:15: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
Colossians 2:15: And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
Proverbs 3:5, 6: Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
John 6:47: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
Hebrews 3:15: While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.